Friday, May 15, 2009

Saturday, in the park...well, technically it was our backyard

But it's such a great song, who can resist? Cute story...Beth and I have been friends since I was a teenager. When she told me in 2004 that me she was expecting, I was so happy for her...a little jealous, but happy nonetheless. I found out less than a week later that I was also pregnant. We had the same doctors, took the same Childbirth Classes (I thought for sure we were going to get kicked out...we could NOT take it seriously!!) And we had the exact same due dates - Jan 9th. Ella came early, Afton came late (she takes after me). And now here we are...best friends whose little girls are best friends; how very Old Navy of us. But I digress. Last Saturday my BFF, Beth and Afton's BFF, Ella, came over to play. We hooked up the Slip & Slide and the Beach Ball Sprinkler. Those two monkeys had so much fun!!



I can't remember whose idea it was to put the roller coaster in the sprinkler, but it was pure genious!!


And then there was this little hole in our backyard...



I don't know why - but I really like this one...maybe it's the rain boots, or the muddy toes...whatever.





Thanks for coming over girls!! We had so much fun!!








No comments: