Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Girl's Got Style

I forgot to post pics of Afton's new school bag. I picked this cute little tote up at The Dollar Store and got some iron-on flowers and letters for her name. The first time we tried this I melted the bag with the iron - oops! Since it was only a dollar, and my kid was heartbroken, I promised her we would try again...and we did...and this time I think we succeeded. Afton chose the colors and placement of all the flowers and all I did was make 'em stick. She was so excited to take it to school on the first day and show all of her friends, and I don't blame her; I think she did a great job!!

The picture isn't the best quality...I took it with my phone, sorry.

2 comments:

Jill W said...

I love the bag! You're a great mom. I'm glad to hear Afton's enjoying preschool! Lucy starts in a couple weeks. They're going to have so much fun together when we come visit!

Unknown said...

***************************

Wishing you all the best for Christmas and our Best Wishes for the season!

Hugz,
Lucy

**************************