Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here we go!!

So, here we go...I've decided to join all my friends and family in the 21st century and have a blog. I don't know what I'll write, I don't know that you'll find it particularly interesting - but we'll see what happens.

First - the title, "A Mouse, a man & their monkey" - when I was growing up (and even sometimes today) my dad's pet name for me was "Mouse", it is something very dear to me - I even collected mice figurines for a little while. Joe is the "man" - he doesn't really have a nickname, and I couldn't think of one that fit (sorry babe!); obviously the "monkey" is Afton. This child has no fear of anything - people, heights, dogs, water...nothing. And she climbs on EVERYTHING - hence "the monkey". She is the absolute joy of our lives.

No comments: