Sunday, August 17, 2008

Caution: This post contains pictures of half-naked babies at their cutest!


I must be the world's worst mommy. I've been slowly (very slowly) sorting through and organizing the tons of pictures and photo cds that we have, and I came across a cd of pictures that I had completely forgotten about! These were pictures taken at Portrait Innovations (I love them!!) in October of 2005 of Afton and her cousins from the Brunjes side. I've spent the last couple days scrapping some of them, and wanted to share them with you...

This is Will, Colby and Afton - aren't they adorable! I love half-naked babies!

Colby and Afton; this is one of my favorite pictures of the two of them.


And of course this is Afton.


I've got tons left to scrap! I'll be posting more pages as I get them done.

No comments: