Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tag! You're it!

I've been tagged! Thanks to my sweet sister-in-law, Jill; you will get to know some great random tidbits about me. I have to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current collections or obsessions and 3 random or surprising facts, and then I have to tag 5 people (I don't even think I know 5 people with blogs - so that should be interesting). Well, without further ado...here goes:

Joys
1) My daughter and my husband, without a doubt!
2) My faith in and testimony of Jesus Christ. Although I am not great at sharing it with others, it is there, and I feel it so deeply.
3) Massage - they are too few and far between, but when I get that one hour to myself - it is pure bliss!

Fears
1) That I will not teach Afton everything she needs to know to be a strong, level-headed, brave young woman.
2) Cockroaches - waterbugs, palmetto bugs - whatever you call them...ugh! I am DEATHLY afraid of them! My stomach turns and my skin crawls at the mere thought of one!
3) I have a pathological fear of clowns. Even worse than with the roaches. There is something really creepy about a grown man putting on makeup and cramming into a Volkswagen Beetle with 5 other grown men in makeup and a poodle.

Goals
1) I desperately want more children!
2) To get back into the shape I was in during my twenties...that would probably be considered a "long term goal".
3) To scuba dive off the coast of Greece, the Turks & Caicos, and the Florida Keys.

Obsessions
1) Photography - My adorable husband bought me a sweet new camera for Christmas, and I can't seem to put it down! I tried reading the manuel, but it just confused me so I bought "Photography for Dummies" and that's right up my alley.
2) Digital Scrapbooking - Ask Joe - I'm truly addicted.
3) Nutella - yeah, it's that good!

Random or Surprising Facts
1) I was reading by the time I was 3 years old
2) I have two rows of eyelashes on top and bottom of each eye (yup - that's 4 rows of eyelashes per eye)
3) I desperately want to go skydiving, but Joe says there is no good reason to jump out of a perfectly safe airplane. Maybe for my birthday?

Okay - so if nothing else, I hope you were at least entertained.

Tag - you're it: Amber Brunjes, Laura Brunjes, Toni Walker, yep, that's pretty much the entire list of people that I know with blogs (other than Jill, but since she already tagged me that would be a bit redundant, wouldn't it?) I can't wait to read yours!

1 comment:

Jill W said...

I asked Stephen if he knew you were scared of clowns, and he said, "Yep, she hates the movie 'IT.'" Me too! Next time I see you, I definitely have to check out your eyelashes! And I think we need to talk the rest of our family into getting blogs. Not only would we have more people to tag, but it is such a great way to keep in touch!