Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yay Afton!!!!

I cried again today, but for a completely different reason...when I picked Afton up after preschool this morning there was a note in her cubby that said "Caught "bee-ing" good!" It was a little certificate that said that Afton was being recognized for the best coloring and manners!! MY CHILD?!?!?! I knew she had mad coloring skills, but manners too? Who knew? She also got a sticker that said "Wow!" I was elated and couldn't stop the waterworks. I didn't blubber in front of everybody and make a fool out of myself, but there were some tears. It would seem as if the brain-washing worked! It probably doesn't hurt that she went to bed on time and her teacher is uber-patient! It was such an exciting moment so I took her out for an ice cream cone. I am so proud of our little girl, and I can't wait Joe to get home so that he can congratulate her, too! Super Nanny may be good, but she's got nothin' on me!!



















PS - Don't buy packing tape at The Dollar Store...just a tip.

1 comment:

Jill W said...

Congratulations, Afton! We're so proud of you! Love, Uncle Stephen, Aunt Jill,and Cousins Lucy & Lilybeth.