Friday, September 12, 2008

Addicted to the Bloglist..

Ok, I think I can say that I am addicted to Bloglist. I admit that I have a problem and that I need help. Isn't that the first step? So, I have decided to limit myself to lists that can only bring a positive change in my life and influence me and those around me to do good and take steps towards world peace and a greener tomorrow....so, anybody buying this? I didn't think so, but it was worth a shot right? Okay, so here is the newest Bloglist, and let me tell you friends - it is hysterical!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) – Rowdy Sedona
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) – Chocolate Chocolate Chip
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) –Blue Cat
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) -BruMi
5. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) -The Yellow Fanta
6.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) –Marie Arthur
7. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a place you’d like to vacation) –McMillian Greece
8. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) –Winter Hydrangea
9. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now) Strawberry FlipFlop
10. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) – Chocolate Magnolia
11. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) -The Digital Scrapbooking Snow Tour

No comments: