Friday, September 5, 2008

I've been tagged (again!!)

Thanks to Jill for tagging me...I love being tagged, it makes me feel important! So here goes...oh, see letter "T" to see if you've been tagged...

The ABC's of Me:
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached
B. BEST FRIEND? My mom, Afton and Joe (not necessarily in that order)
C. CAKE OR PIE? Cake - I don't eat pie, I know, it's completely unAmerican, but I have texture issues with pie crust.
D. DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday - it's the day we can devote to hanging out as a family together
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? My cell phone, A juice box & fruit snacks for Afton, Change for the soda machine (I'm addicted to Orange soda)
F. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue, but not just any blue, it's a very specific shade of blueish-green...it's the color of the ocean in the Bahamas
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Depends - gummy bears if I'm at the movies, worms if I'm just eating them for fun
H. HOMETOWN? That's more difficult, I grew up in a bunch of different places, but if I had to pick one I'd say Huntsville, Alabama
I. INDULGENCE? Purses, Shoes and Candy
J. JANUARY OR JULY? Without a doubt January - I don't like the heat in July; it makes me cranky
K. KIDS? 1 gorgeous little girl, we'd love at least one more
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Snuggling on the couch sharing a bowl of ice cream with Afton
M. MARRIAGE DATE? November 3rd
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? Are you ready? 5 brothers, 5 sisters
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Apples are easier to eat, and really yummy with caramel!
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Cockroaches, clowns and losing somebody I love
Q. QUOTE? I'm a quote fanatic - but one of my new favorites is "I'll be the kind of person that I know I'd like to be; If I could see the Savior standing nigh, watching over me." From the primary song "If the Savior Stood Beside Me"
R. REASONS TO SMILE? Afton, Joe, fresh flowers, a beautiful backyard first thing in the morning, watching my preschool class "get it", hot chocolate, the smell of snow, Christmas lights, finding the perfect pair of jeans, finding the perfect Christmas or birthday gift, PAYDAY!!
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Wonder Woman
T. TAG 3 PEOPLE? Toni Walker, Laura Brunjes, Amber Brunjes
UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I love (LOVE) scary movies - but I'm too much of a chicken to watch them!
V. VEGETABLES? Do French Fries count? No, really - Stir fried broccoli, bean sprouts, cabbage, carrots & zucchini
W. WORST HABIT? separating my m&ms by color and then eating them alphabetically (the blue ones first, then brown, then green...you get the picture)
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? I'm dying for the chance to have another ultrasound!
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? This one is difficult...burritoes, popcorn cake, spaghetti, chicken enchiladas - do I have to choose just one?
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Saggitarius

No comments: