Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am SO buying an "I love Edward Cullen" t-shirt!!

And if you find that you are asking yourself "Who in the world is Edward Cullen" please do not take offense when I reply "Have you been living under a rock?!"

I just recently finished the Twilight series (it took me a week and a day; my sister, Heather; finished all 4 books in 5 days!) I am trying now to convince her that we should take a trip to the Hoh rainforest just outside Forks, Washington. The place is gorgeous!! It is exactly what I pictured it would be when I was reading the books:




I've heard people say that the books bring up some very deep and personal questions, and that they have been the launching point for some very insightful conversations. Whatever. I just love Edward. I could have been reading the phone book as long as Edward was in it.
Oh, and I'm serious about the t-shirt. It'll be my reward - 10 more lbs and it's all mine!!!

1 comment: