Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jill made me do it!

This was lots of fun...thanks, Jill!!

8 favorite tv shows
We don't have cable anymore, so I'm not really sure...but I have always loved:
House
CSI
Veggie Tales (on Sat mornings)
Numbers
One Life to Live
General Hospital

I'm am recently addicted to:
Lost
The Mentalist

8 favorite restaurants
Macaroni Grill
The Cheesecake Factory
Roly Poly
Old Chicago
Oceanic
Port City Java (they have the best Chocolate Chip Muffins!!)
Chick - Fil - A (b/c we can take Afton and eat while she plays)
San Felipe

8 things that happened yesterday
I dropped my bagel in the driveway
I was late for work
Afton was chosen to go to the 4 year old preschool class for Literacy & Reading (think AIG for preschoolers...you go girl!!)
I worked late

I played Super Mario Bros 3 on the Wii with Afton
Read 4 books to Afton before bed
Afton went to sleep in her own bed without a fight
Went to bed (relatively) early

8 things that I'm looking forward to
My dad coming for Thanksgiving
My little brother and his girlfriend coming for Thanksgiving
A weekend in Myrtle Beach - just Joe and I
Piggies and Paws Party on Friday night
Having a happy, healthy family
Having more happy, healthy kids
Christmas shopping
Losing 10 more lbs

8 things I love about fall
Cooler air
Hot Chocolate
Cozy blankets
Soups and Stews for dinner
Dinner and hayride at Mike's Farms
Sweaters and blue jeans
The leaves changing colors
Leaving the windows open to let in some fresh air

8 things on my wishlist
Seeing a Broadway show
Traveling to Ireland
African Safari
...hey, it's called a wishlist right?...
Losing 20 more pounds
That the dog and Afton would quit fighting
Getting rid of a lingering sinus infection
A maid
Family pictures where we all look nice and nobody is blinking or sneezing or crying

8 people I tag
Well, we all know I don't know that many people with a blog, so I'll tag the ones I do know...
Amber B.
Laura B.
Toni W.
Rebekah H.

Have fun girls!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

I will take you up on the playdates. Kevin and I will be in town for the holidays.

Amber Lee said...

I wanted to leave you a comment on like every part of this, but by the time I finished it I couldn't remember anything. You need to do what my sister had me do and change your comment settings so that the comment box pops up rather than going to a new page. That way I could read and write at the same time!
But reading it does remind me how much alike we are!